A simple Memory written in C# and WPF.
You can define the dimension x*y.
Also there are two playing modes possible.
- Pairs with the same cards (classical memory)
- Pairs with different cards (find the same meaning)
Change the dimension
- open Window.xaml.cs and edit lines 24 and 25 (rows, colums)
Change the images
- Open the folder images and change the following:
- background.png: This is the background image.
- picXx.png: Those are the images. If you got a memory with dimensions 4x6 you got 24 fields and need 12 image pairs (pic1x.png - pic12x.png)
- classical memory: Therefore a pair must have the same picture for picXa and picXb.
- Same meaning mode: Therefore a pair must have different pictures for picXa and picXb.